PlanGuard Annual Maintenance Program
PlanGuard is most appropriate for those clients for whom TrustCounsel has prepared a Living Trust Plan or complex Will-based Plan, but it is open to all estate planning clients. It is intended to ensure that the plan remains as current as possible and that all asset ownership and designations are coordinated with the plan.
Enrollment in PlanGuard includes:
- An Annual Review of all existing plan documents (living trust, will, durable power of attorney, health care power of attorney, living will, HIPAA authorization and trust ancillary documents only) along with asset titles and beneficiary designations
- Email and phone access to attorneys for answers to questions and advice related to plan
- Amendments to plan documents to change a fiduciary (once yearly)
- Health Care document emergency access card
- Trustee Manual - provides a step-by-step overview of the role of Successor Trustee
- Family Meeting (with adult children or others who are fiduciaries), upon your request
- Quarterly lunch presentation with question and answer session
- Complimentary post-mortem consultation with trustee/executor (one hour maximum)
- 15% discount on future estate planning documents (Includes living trust, will, durable power of attorney, health care power of attorney, living will, HIPAA authorization and trust ancillary documents only.)
PlanGuard Annual Maintenance Plan Agreement
First payment is due by December 31, 2016 for the 2017 calendar year. Renewal fees for the upcoming year will be charged automatically on the anniversary date of your enrollment.
Annual Fee Payment Options:
PayPal - Annual Enrollment for Singles $495
PayPal - Annual Enrollment for Couples $695
If you do not wish to use PayPal, you may pay by Visa, MasterCard or Discover by downloading, printing, and completing the PlanGuard Annual Maintenance Agreement and emailing here or faxing to 919.493.6355.