|Gregory Herman-Giddens||Kristin Burrows||Samantha Reichle||Thomas Neagle|
TrustCounsel’s estate planning, probate and tax law attorneys provide comprehensive wealth planning, protection and management services through careful selection of strategies tailored to our clients’ individualized goals and objectives.
We can help you protect your family, preserve your assets and save taxes. Contact us at 800.201.0413 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to begin discussing how we can assist you with your legal needs.
TrustCounsel’s experienced estate planning lawyers provide legal assistance with:
- Estate planning, including wills and trusts, IRA trusts, special needs trusts and charitable gift planning.
- Elder law, including Medicaid and Medicaid planning.
- Asset protection, including development of limited liability companies (LLCs) and establishing domestic and offshore trusts.
- Estate administration, including guidance for probate, trust administration and trust protector services.
- Taxation, including estate and gift tax planning, retirement / IRA distribution planning, and tax return preparation.
- Planning for business entities, including business formation (corporations and LLCs), buy-sell agreements and establishing nonprofit organizations.
- Guardianship, including instituting incompetency proceedings and powers of attorney.
- Prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements and property ownership agreements for unmarried couples.
- Real estate partition proceedings.
- NFA trusts for purchasing and owning suppressors, SBRs and other weapons controlled by the National Firearms Act.
TrustCounsel’s attorneys and paralegals assist clients in North Carolina’s Triangle / RTP area from our main office in Chapel Hill, North Carolina; we have additional offices in Miami, Florida and New York City.
- Gregory Herman-Giddens has been elected a "Super Lawyer" in estate planning and probate law by other North Carolina attorneys. He has over 20 years of experience in wealth planning, protection and management, and holds a Juris Doctorate from Tulane University Law School and a Master of Laws in Estate Planning degree from the University of Miami School of Law. Greg is a Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law. He is a Certified Financial Planner.
- Kristin L. Burrows focuses her practice on elder law and is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association’s Elder Law Section Council, a member of the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and a board member of the North Carolina chapter of NAELA. She is also accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs to represent veterans. Kristin earned her Juris Doctorate degree from Wake Forest University School of Law.
- Samantha Reichle is an attorney in Chapel Hill who handles probate, tax matters, and estate administration. She received her law degree from Duke Law School and received her undergraduate degree with Highest Distinction from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.
- Thomas J. Neagle provides legal counsel in estate planning and probate law, guardianship law, trust administration law, probate litigation, corporate law, contract law, intellectual property and technology law. His Juris Doctorate degree (magna cum laude) is from North Carolina Central University School of Law.
TrustCounsel publishes the nationally recognized and syndicated North Carolina Estate Planning Blog, the first North Carolina-specific web log about estate planning, asset preservation, probate and taxes.
TrustCounsel attorneys stay abreast of innovative estate planning techniques and the constantly changing state of the law by attending the foremost national educational conferences and maintaining active memberships in leading professional organizations. We use technology to increase efficiency, improve the quality of our work, reduce costs and keep our clients informed. Above all, we seek to maximize client satisfaction by providing meaningful counsel and the best tools to achieve a client’s objectives.
Contact a TrustCounsel Wealth Planning, Protection and Management Attorney Today
From preparing and maintaining basic estate planning documents to planning an orderly and tax-efficient future disposition of a family business, the wealth planning, protection and management attorneys of TrustCounsel have the knowledge and experience to help you protect and preserve your assets. Please contact us today to begin discussing how we can assist you with your legal needs.